Utilizing our expertise and creativity we develop your ideas through:
INTERIOR DESIGN: Space planning of interior spaces to include lighting design, finish applications, millwork systems, furniture layout and design.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Coordination, tracking, and scheduling of construction trades, vendor communications for timely delivery of product, and assurance in quality control of installations.
NEW CONSTRUCTION DESIGN: Collaboration with architects and construction teams provide clients full service from project concept through installation.
RENOVATION DESIGN: Utilizing existing elements to explore new visions and uses of space incorporating green technology.
PROCUREMENT: Competitive buying & leasing capability for materials and products that augment our design concepts.
- TECHNICAL SERVICES: Development and production of working documents utilizing state of the art digital services.
DesignGroup offers a unique approach to providing Interior & Architectural Planning Services for its clients. Our twenty years of Industry experience yields the tools necessary to achieve the functionality required and image desired by each client. The creative approach to the planning and design process pulls together all aspects including space and code requirements, aesthetics, environmental, technical, and energy efficiencies. Augmenting the design and technical services, DesignGroup is positioned to supplement the creative process with procurement capability ensuring high value with quality products and materials that complete our projects.
- EAST LOS ANGELES COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Los Angeles, CA
- LOS ANGELES COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Los Angeles, CA
- CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY LONG BEACH, Long Beach, CA
- SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY AT NEW ORLEANS, New Orleans, LA
- BUTLER RESIDENCE, Chino Hills, CA
- LANG RESIDENCE, Los Angeles, CA
- HARVEY RESIDENCE, New Orleans, LA
- BRUMFIELD RESIDENCE, Los Angeles, CA
- BAKEWELL RESIDENCES, Pasadena, CA
- DERRATT RESIDENCE, Santa Monica, CA
- BECK RESIDENCE, New Orleans, LA
- JOYNES RESIDENCE, Los Angeles, CA
- DANNY GLOVER’S HOLLYWOOD FRIES, Westwood, CA
- CALIFORNIA WORKS EMPLOYMENT OFFICES, Compton, CA
- SMITH PROPERTIES, New Orleans, LA
- MASON FINANCIAL SERVICES, Inglewood, CA
- HOUSERAISING DEVELOPMENT CORP, New Orleans, LA
- STUDIO KEPHRI, New Orleans, LA
- ESSENCE MAGAZINE, Los Angeles, CA
- LOS ANGELES VETERANS ADMINISTRATION, Los Angeles, CA
- LUCILLE PACKARD CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL AT STANFORD, Stanford, CA
Geisha’s skills include space planning, color coordination, furniture procurement, and project management with a focus in contract interiors. She has over 20 years experience in designing the interiors of restaurants, retail spaces, offices, educational institutions, healthcare facilities, and residences. Incorporating “green” design principles to each project, Geisha looks for opportunity to implement sustainability while keeping the project budget at the forefront. Her keen business acumen contributes to the success of each project — insisting on the delivery of a quality design plan, augmenting form and function with aesthetic, regardless of the project scale.
Favorite project: Essence Magazine’s Los Angeles offices
Aspirations To Live By:“…When you enhance an environment, you enhance life.”
Detra has been in the event industry for over 20 years specializing in event design and production. Her accomplishments have been producing the largest Academy Awards® Party to date held for the Hollywood Stock Exchange, festivals, corporate and high-end entertainment events.
Detra has made appearance as the “party expert” on E! Networks’ “You’re Invited” and “Operation Style.” She is the executive producer and chief designer managing every aspect of event production from the design concept incorporating art, fashion and technology to the magic of spatial design & staging.
“Events are a strong communication tool that immerse the guest into the brand experience and create memories that last forever.”
Reuben’s 20-year Los Angeles based corporate architectural experience is book-ended by numerous years of tenure at HOK Architects and Perkins + Will Architects with experience in between at a large retail developer firm and a couple of interior design firms. Through it all, Reuben primarily served as a job captain and/or CAD manager. Concurrently, he has taught for over 15 years as a community college adjunct professor in which he teaches CAD and construction documentation courses.
Aspirations To Live By:
To create innovative project design and CAD & BIM production solutions with unforeseen value that exceeds the expectations & imagination of all our clients
A native of Southern California, Tamara has spent over 30 years in interior design with several notable hospitality design firms. Her approach to design and culture has been shaped by extensive travel and projects in locales such as London, Indonesia, Hong Kong, the Caribbean and Hawaii as well as domestic locations. She has applied her keen awareness of project culture & needs to a wide range of project genres - corporate offices, retail, restaurant, gaming, historical renovations, residential and hospitality design. Her design approach embodies performance, efficiency, forward thinking, cutting edge and enduring quality while offering a memorial experience.
Definition of a successful project:
“…Creatively capturing every aspect of a client’s desire and bridging every attribute of the vision to deliver even more than expected.”
- MODERN DESIGNS UNLIMITED - CAD services management
- I DESIGNS EVENT SERVICES - Event design & production
- TAMARA SMITH DESIGNS - Hospitality design
- VITALITY FURNITURE - Custom furniture manufacturer
- PARTNER ENERGY - LEED comissioning
- RAY MCLENDON - Graphic design generalist
- JEREMIN CHOENCHAVALIT - Architectural rendering
- URBAN DESIGN STUDIOS - Urban planning, architectural rendering, photography, videography
- SECURE INFO PLUS - IT security design & installation
- SUMIN CHOENCHAVALIT - Architectural drafting & rendering
- CUBICLE PEOPLE - furniture relocation & installation
- FLORAL PALACE - Landscape design & installation
The Collaborative, collectively offer clients a broad range of expertise – The Collaborative team and our strategic partners provide various compilations of the following services: Architecture & Interior Design (including LEED focused consultation & commissioning) / Landscape Design & Installations / Urban Planning /CAD Management / Digital Rendering / Architectural Photography & Videography /Event (& Showroom) Staging & Planning / Corporate Branding.
We look forward to hearing from and working with you in the near future! We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best design experience.
Email us at email@example.com, call us at 877.263.0008 or fill out the form below.